451 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Module 3 of 5: Session 1
♦ CE Credit: 3
♦ Instructor: Mary Peyton
♦ As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe essential activities before, at and after the listing proposal.
- List the components of a Seller Needs Analysis.
- Compare the benefits of the one-call versus the two-call listing approach.
- Prepare a hard-copy or downloadable pre-listing and listing package/kit.
- Recognize that preparation is the key to a sustainable, competitive advantage.
♦ Are you a new REALTOR® wondering how to get started, enhance productivity and profit? Or, are you a veteran REALTOR® looking for a skills-based course to reconnect with the strategies that drive financial success? Systems & Strategies for Success will reconnect you with the information that can you’re your business thrive. There are five distinct modules with two separate sessions within each.
♦ Classes can be taken individually and in any order.
♦ Free for GCAR members only. Click here for non-member pricing info.