451 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
♦ CE Credit: 3
♦ Learn to understand your local market and property values.
- Learn the characteristics of a Buyer’s and Seller’s market
- Identify the basic principles of real estate value
- Compare/contrast cost versus value as it relates to real estate
- Learn the three approaches to value used in the appraisal process
- Recognize how underwriting guidelines impact the valuation process
♦ Instructor: Rory O’Connor
♦ This class is Module 2, Session 1 of the Systems & Strategies Course. You can take all 10 classes or just one and in any order.
♦ Free for GCAR members only. Click here for non-member pricing info