Health and Safety for Residential and Commercial Real Estate
CE Credit: 3
Instructor: Matthew Dean
This 3-hour class teaches real estate professionals interested in the connection between human health symptoms, possible home issues that could be causing them, and selling a safer home and building. Selling “peace of mind” for all clients for both sellers and buyers.
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x 0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour