Property Flipping Basics
CE Credit: 3
Instructor: Carl Schiovone
This course will focus on the essential fundamentals of getting started as a successful Real Estate Rehabber and Property Flipper. Participants will be able to leverage the information provided in this course for their own personal interest or to better assist their Investor Clients. Sign up today so you don’t miss this exciting course that has been selling out across the country!
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x 0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour