Tips and Tricks to Improve your Listing Photos
Instructor: Farrah Dobbins, MHF Photography
CE Credit: 0
Did you know that homes with high-quality photos sell 32% faster AND get 61% more views? Additionally, high-quality real estate photos are 40% about the listing itself and 60% about marketing YOU as a realtor who delivers a quality product! This class will cover several tips and tricks to help you improve your listing photos including interior lighting, exterior composition, equipment recommendations, editing basics, and how to handle challenging situations such as bright windows and dark rooms. Come and learn from the pros the essentials of delivering great listing photos to sell YOU and your client’s home.
- Bring a notebook or electronic device to take class notes
- You must cancel your registration within 24 hours or incur a $25 charge.
- All CE credit classes, regardless of location, count toward fulfilling the GRI requirement.
- 12:00 - 12:30
- Provided by MHF Photography
- 12:30 - 2:00
- Real Estate Photography Class