Understanding VA Home Loan Benefits
CE Credit: 1.5
Instructor: Michael Rankin, ClearPath Mortgage Solutions
VA loans are an amazing benefit that veterans have earned, and it’s our responsibility as Real Estate and Mortgage Professionals to help them take advantage of them. In order to maximize that benefit, Veterans need their loan officer and Realtor to know all the nuances. This course is designed to equip realtors, whether they have worked with the VA loan before or not, with both the basics and advanced knowledge to serve your Veteran clients well. We’ll cover topics such as ‘Understanding who is eligible’ and ‘Understanding the VA appraisal Process’.
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour