Writing your Business Plan
CE Credit: 3
Instructor: Carl Schiovone
This workshop-style course will help prepare the attendee on the importance of creating and implementing their own Business Plan and will include both theoretical and practical exercises to bolster the concepts presented. The importance of having SMART Goals will be also presented and will include a segment for each attendee to prepare their goals and to start writing their own Business Plan.
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x 0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour