Writing your Business Plan
CE Credit: 3
Instructor: Carl Schiovone
This workshop-style course will help prepare the attendee on the importance of creating and implementing their own Business Plan and will include both theoretical and practical exercises to bolster the concepts presented. The importance of having SMART Goals will be also presented and will include a segment for each attendee to prepare their goals and to start writing their own Business Plan.
What you will learn!
- Review of the benefits of having a Business Plan
- Causes of business failure and how an effective Business Plan can help to avoid them
- Creating a roadmap to scaling your business
- Developing effective SMART Goals using the SMART Goal Worksheet
- Practical “in-class” exercise on creating your SMART Goals
- Practical “in-class” exercise on creating your “SWOT” Analysis to make your business stronger and more competitive
- Overview of the Business Plan format
- Practical “in-class” exercise writing your own Business Plan
- Executing, monitoring, and adjusting your Business Plan
- Continuous process improvement
- Overview of resources available to help roll out a successful Business Plan
- Developing performance metrics to see where your business is headed
- A “How to Get Started Action Plan” will be provided to help attendees see results the very next day!
Sponsored by Cutco Closing Gifts
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$13 per CE credit hour
$10 per hour without CE