Nominations are due October 26, 2018. Winners will be announced during the annual membership meeting in November.
When considering candidates for Realtor of the Year the following areas will be included in that review:
- Local association participation: Association leadership positions held; committee assignments; educational activity; memberships and offices held in affiliated organizations.
- Civic and community activity: Local, state and national level participation in civic and service organizations; charitable activities; participation in fraternal, religious and/or political organizations.
- Business accomplishments: Recognition of high standards of business conduct; service to clients and customers; imaginative and creative advertising programs; etc.
- Commitment to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics: High ethical principles; adherence to licensing laws, local association rules & regulations and the Realtor Code of Ethics.
- State and national association activity: Offices and/or committee positions held; participation in conventions, educational conferences, etc.
RALPH P. DUPONT RECOGNITION AWARD
The award is available to Realtors®, other association members, staff, and members of the community.
Criteria for consideration:
- Created to recognize the activity with and/or services to GCAR and the real estate industry, past and present.
- Recognizes activity over an extended period of time.
- Intended to recognize those who work behind the scenes.