Buyer Confusion in a Transitioning Market
CE Credit: 3
Instructor: Katheryn DeClerck
When the market shifts out of a hot sellers’ market, buyers’ expectations and behaviors change. Seller concessions, inspections, and house sale contingencies may no longer be out of the question. Rising interest rates and slower demand may also change the landscape of financing options. Some buyers may park themselves on the “fence” and attempt to wait for “the bottom” when it comes to lower prices. In this course, we will examine these conditions and how to help buyers navigate through what might seem like a confusing market.
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour