Is That Pony A Pet?
CE Credit: 3
Instructor: Katheryn DeClerk
What are the differences between service animals, assistance animals, emotional support animals, and therapy pets? There are laws protecting people with disabilities when it comes to housing, laws for service animals in public places, and so much more. It’s important for real estate agents, brokers, and property managers to understand those laws as it pertains to this protected class. This will help not only the consumer understand their rights, but the landlords, sellers, and buyers protect themselves against violating fair housing laws.
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x 0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour
$10 per hour without CE