Negotiating With and For Your Client
Instructor: Ed Smith
CE Credit: 3 (includes 1 hour of Agency)
This course provides an overview of what you need to learn to do commercial real estate transactions surrounding negotiations, appropriate ways to work with clients in negotiation situations, how to navigate Law of Agency within negotiation, and how best to serve your client while advocating for one’s self.
- Do not drive during the course, as this presents an obvious safety issue.
- Do not conduct any alternate business. Please pay attention for the duration of the course.
- You must have your video on and audio enabled at all times during the course.
- Virtual backgrounds are no longer allowed.
- You must be centered in the camera’s view and visible during the course.
- Please answer the moderators when spoken to.
- If you choose not to follow any of the rules, you forfeit all CE credit.
- If you “no show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior, there is a $25.00 fee.
- Certificates will not be emailed unless all students answered the poll question or submit a completed attestation form.
If you have any questions, please call GCAR reception at: 518.464.0191 x0
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$15 per CE credit hour