Tax Reduction Strategies for Real Estate Professionals
CE Credit: 0
Instructor: Kelly Clark
In this 150-minute interactive webinar, this is just some of what you’ll learn:
- WHY your accountant can’t “just take” your New Tax Deductions for you.
- HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about
- And much more…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Included in your GCAR membership dues (AKA free for GCAR members)
$13 per CE credit hour
$10 per hour without CE